- present participle of broach
Broach may mean:
- Broach (metalwork) A metalworking tool with a series of chisel points mounted on one piece of steel.
- Broach (sailing) A sudden instability in the heading of a sailboat when sailing downwind.
- Broach (submarine) Submarines operating submerged are said to have broached the surface when a portion of the ship (such as the sail, bow, or screw) other than a mast or antenna comes out of the water. This is similar in intent, if not in 3-D direction, to the use of broach to describe instability in heading of a sailing ship.
- BROACH warhead
- Brooch (or broach): Decorative item designed to be attached to garments.
- Bharuch (also known as Broach): city and district in south Gujarat state in India.
- Broach (surname)